Thursday, November 5, 2009


Devin, Amy and Hallie
I came to Peoria, IL with my daughter, Vickie. My granddaughter, Amy is showing me how to blog. I'm a slow learner, but I think I'm getting it. I've had a ball with my 18 month old great granddaughter, Hallie. She has a ring in my nose that she uses to lead me around where she wants me to go. I bought her a harmonica to play. She holds it up to her lips, but she hasn't learned to blow in it yet. She's a smart little rascal, so she'll be playing in no time at all. She is an irresistible cutie. Even when it's cold outside she makes me go out and get her trike which has a handle on it so I can push her around. We have a lot of fun with it, but one of us runs out of energy long before the other one does. Vickie is taking me to Michigan tomorrow (Monday), so I'm going to miss Hallie.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened to your post about visiting us!!

    It was really great to have you visit!

    ReplyDelete